måndag 19 september 2011

Book talk 3

I think the words and sentences are good written since the actual text isn´t supposed to contain “slang words”. That would make the impression wrong. You wouldn’t want to read a whole book with only slang words. But when they talk or in the emails it can be more “talk-language”, there is a difference because usually when you talk you doesn´t say the words correct or use real words. Therefor there is “text-language” and “talk-language”. I think the author have written a good text with the different sorts of text and the emails is really good, just like teenagers write to each other today. I agree with Frida about that Matt writes a little bit more properly than Ursula. I think that the text is pretty easy but there are some different words.
The most memorable scene for me is the first one when the detectives pick Matt up. I think it was very good since it caught my attention, made me want to read more, and really started the story well.

1 kommentar:

  1. You are right, Lisa, in that there are great differences between spoken and written language, and it is certain that the author also had this in mind when writing the different passages. Good thoughts!

    SvaraRadera